Year 1 Week 7
These past couple of weeks
have been interesting. My dad has been working extra hard in the hospital
supervising the residents. My mom has been teaching piano a lot and had a
lot of responsibilities with the piano competition. It looks like the
upcoming week will be a better though.
My parents were wondering why I was having trouble sleeping and it seemed like I did not want to eat. I tried to tell them, and they finally caught on that one of my molars was coming in. It is a big one too. No wonder there was so much pain. Now that it has broken through I am back to being my happy self.
One of my newer tricks is to climb onto the couch and walk up and down it. I scare everybody when I do it though. My mom says that I am going to "break my neck". She just gets worried. I just think it is cool to be that tall. I also like to climb up and sit with my dad and read together. In fact, I like to do a lot of things that he does. We brush our teeth together, I comb my own hair, I can make all kinds of funny noises with my mouth, and I can give a pretty good "high-five".
|1. 2. 3.||1. I found their hiding
place. I finally got my hands on the best remote.
2. Well of course I am happy to see you.
3. My toybox bins are also useful for seeing places I am not supposed to.
|4. 5. 6.||4-5. Isn't this a great
face for my dad to come home to?
6. And then I bug him until he picks me up.
|7. 8. 9.||7. My dad and I like to
read together on the couch.
8. I take care of the newspaper when he is done with it.
9. I found a new toy (my dad's PDA). Now they are going to have to get me one of these too to go with my phone, computer and pager.
|10. 11. 12.||10. Who is paging me now?
11. I will look in your ears...
12. right after I am done looking in my own.
|13. 14. 15.||13. Don't I have a great
14. I am very helpful around the house. I even help put away the groceries. (Don't ask why I needed the toilet brush to help me.)
15. I also wheel the diaper pail out of my room to do the laundry.