Alexander and Jordan
Year 1 Week 52
Alexander: We had a wonderful visit with Grandma and Grandpa Branzburg. They came on December 29th and stayed until January 5th. That meant that we had a big New Year's celebration. My parents invited two of their friends over and we ate and sang and played. Just when I thought it was all over they woke me up at midnight and we cheered and made a lot of noise. Little did I know that it was Grandma Branzburg's birthday. I got to show off my birthday singing ability for everybody and then went right back to bed. On New Year's day we got to open even more presents. They brought a bunch more with them for us to open. I can really get used to this Christmas/New Year's thing.
Jordan: I had a lot of fun with everybody around too. Having the grandparents around all of the time meant that I always had somebody to hold me. Honestly, who could resist? I think I am going to start charging people 5 cents every time they say how I am always smiling. I can't help it; I am just a happy guy.
|1. 2. 3.||1. Another scene of post-present
2. Still eating the paper.
3. We are all ready to be shipped off to the grandparents.
|4. 5. 6.||4. Sometimes I get the urge to
eat with my dad's shirt and my football.
5-6. Midnight on New Year's Eve.
|7. 8. 9.||7. Time to play with all of our
8. Three generations of Branzburgs.
9. Me and Grandpa.
|10. 11. 12.||10. Am I cool or what?
11. If you look closely you can see a hint of a sad face. I screamed and cried so loud that they had to let me have another candy.
12. There is no way they are getting them back. They are mine.
|13. 14. 15.||13. Don't you think these are a
little too big for me?
14. Here we are showing off our new hats with dad.
15. Me and Grandma.
|16. 17. 18.||16. Alexander does a pretty good
job at feeding me.
17. I played a duet with my friend Ethan.
18. Don't tell Alexander that I was riding his tricycle while he was taking a nap.