Alexander and Jordan
Year 1 Week 45-46
Alexander: I am learning more and more
songs on a daily basis. Now that I have two Barney DVDs, the house is
always full of great Barney songs. They are all friendly, happy songs, so
my parents do not mind too much that I play them over and over and over and over
Last weekend the whole family had a bad intestinal infection. We all stayed inside for the whole weekend and just slept, ate and moaned in misery. The best part for everybody (meaning me) was that we got to watch lots of Barney movies.
Jordan: My mommy left me for the first time
overnight on Friday night. She had to go to New York City on business.
My dad did an okay job, but meal time is just not the same without mom. We
did get to visit with Debbie and Tracy MacDonald on Saturday while my dad went
I have my first tooth. I am learning how to use it too. I surprise my parents when I grab their finger and bite down on it.
|1. 2. 3.||1-2. Hi mommy! Aren't
I the cutest baby you know?
3. I am the king of my jungle.
|4. 5. 6.||4. I love my mommy.
5. Do I look like a horse in my horsey towel?
6. I try my best to play with both hands but I can still only play with my left hand.
|7. 8. 9.||7. I think I will eat my
dinner here on the floor.
8. I go nuts for my cereal (and squash).
9. What you can't see is that I am pulling Alexander's hair with my other hand.