Alexander and Jordan
Year 1 Week 38
Alexander: One of my biggest joys is to
color. My mom does not like it because I make a huge mess and spread out
the coloring books and crayons all over the place. I am pretty good at it
though. I even can pick out the red and green crayons when my dad asks for
We found a wonderful new place to play this past weekend. The community center has a huge indoor park called the Maze. It is four stories of jungle gym with slides, bridges, a ball crawl and tons of fun. I wasn't quite big enough to be able to go on the whole thing but I had a lot of fun. There is also a huge indoor water park with places for kids like me to swim. Mom and dad are going to buy a year long pass for the family.
By the way, I am sleeping much better now. I go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 6:30am.
Jordan: I smile all of the time now. I can tell that I am a constant source of joy for my parents. I have to balance the smiling with a lack of sleep for my parents at night. I don't know what is going on but I can not seem to sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time and from 1-6am I am up every 2 hours. I am not proud of myself. That is just how it is.
|1. 2. 3.||1. Wow look at that thing!
This is great.
2. What am I supposed to do now? Ball crawl?! I can hardly move. How am I supposed to crawl.
3. This is intense. I could barely stagger out.
|4. 5. 6.||4. That ball crawl is
5. I love that my mom and dad brought me here.
6. Here is the 4 story jungle gym.
|7. 8. 9.||7. Alexander showed me how
8. I can see how this is pretty fun.
9. My only problem is that I can't sit on my own for very long.
|10. 11. 12.||10. I am an airplane!
11. I may look happy but I am about to puke with all the airplaning.
12. I just felt like I had to eat with my oven mitt on. I am weird that way.
|13.||13. Mommy was bent over toweling off Jordan, and she looked like a horsey, so I jumped on for a ride.|