Alexander and Jordan
Year 1 Week 34-35
Alexander: My vocabulary is exploding. My dad counted over 60 words that I knew, and I am picking up more all the time. That is the good thing. The bad thing is that I am fighting at day care. I play with two kids most of the time. Little Alexander (Sasha - a nickname for Alexander - there are 4 of us in daycare!) is younger than me (I am called Shurik which is also a nickname for Alexander) and Michelle is older then me. When we don't get along, especially when we have to share toys, we get into fights. We all have our favorite way to hurt the others. Sasha scratches, I pinch and Michelle bites. As evidence of a recent fight I have had a scratch under my eye all week.
Jordan: I started daycare last week, so I
can verify the fighting. What Alexander forgot to mention is that he is
usually the one to start the fights by taking the toys away from the others.
I, on the other hand, am doing a great job at day care. I hardly cry, I
sleep well and I smile a lot.
I have also moved my bedtime to the same as Alexander - 7pm. I still wake up twice a night (1am and 4am) before I finally get up at 6-6:30am. Once I am sleeping better I will get to move into the same room as Alexander.
|1. 2. 3.||1. For some reason I really
wanted to roll around in the dirty laundry.
2. Whoa, these really are dirty.
3. Is it too early to pick out the car that I want when I turn 16?
|4. 5. 6.||4-5. Don't these pictures
make it look like we always get along well together? (for every 1 of these
there are 10 my dad has to delete)
6. You can always make me smile, dad.
|7. 8. 9.||7. That smells good.
8. Maybe just a taste.
9. This stuff is great! No wonder Alexander always wants a glass in the morning.
|10. 11. 12.||10. Like this dad?
11. Maybe a little off the top.
12. I'll do if for you this time. Next time it is all up to you.
[the blades were covered the whole time and the razors are out of their reach]
|13. 14. 15.||13. Why do we need these?
14. Oh, now I understand. We have to pick up Jordan's pacifier.
15. Owwww. That burns! Wait a minute, that's not hot. You tricked me. Stop laughing. That's not funny. Mom!! Dad's laughing at me.
|16. 17.||16-17. Now I can mow the
[the lawnmower is off anytime he is near it]
|18. 19.||18-19. Some of my more embarassing meal moments.|