Alexander and Jordan
Year 1 Week 30-32
Alexander and Jordan: We just had a wonderfully long vacation in New York visiting lots of family. One big reason for us to go was to see Aunt Melissa get married. They did not even let us go. We had to stay behind while some stranger babysat us. We were there for the rehearsal dinner though. We also had two big reunion parties. We saw all of the Mehlenbacher family at one including Great-Grandma and Grandpa Mehlenbacher. Then we met a bunch of the Sick family. Other highlights include: playing with our aunt and uncles, lots of puppies, swimming, Cohocton's Bicentennial and most of all seeing our grandparents. The best part for all of you is lots of pictures (our dad had to sort through close to 200 of them).
|1. 2. 3. 4.||1. The gang at the
2. Uncles Ben and Andy play a little roof ball.
3. Four generations of Sicks.
4. This is the kind of vehicle I need.
|5. 6. 7. 8.||5-8. Anybody who hasn't held me?|
|9. 10. 11. 12.||9-10. He was here just a
minute ago. Where did that kitty go.
11. I think my IQ doubles when I put on these glasses (they are my dad's first pair from 6th grade)
12. That got me husking corn while they are all inside having fun.
|13. 14. 15. 16.||13-16. Playing at the park with Grandma and Grandpa McQueen.|
|17. 18. 19. 20.||17. Don't tell Jordan that
I am giving him rabbit ears.
18. Jordan always gets the good places to sleep.
19. Diddle-diddle-diddle (just like my dad used to do)
20. Help I am being attacked by a bear!
|21. 22. 23. 24.||21-22. Playing on the
23-24. Are they trying to train me for something?