Year 1 Week 22
We had a great time this weekend meeting a bunch of new people. They were all at a party for our friends Andrei, Fernanda and Elia who are moving to Romania! There was a big party with lots and lots of kids my age. I played on the slide, played basketball and ate some ice cream. I also got to stay up until 9pm which is way past my bedtime. All of that fun made up for my parents abandoning me on Saturday night. They went to a graduation party for all of the internal medicine residents.
|1. 2. 3.||1. Don't you come near my
balloon. I see you sneaking up on me.
2. Pile them on. I am stronger than I look.
3. Michelangelo made this look so easy.
|4. 5. 6.||4-6. Posing for daddy.|
|7. 8. 9.||7. Look at all of these
8. Are you sure you can catch me if I jump?
9. Going up the long way is so much cooler.
|10. 11. 12.||10. Yummy ice cream.
11. You better not be looking at my ball.
12. There. Now you can never get it.
|13.||13. Here is the whole group of us! Fernanda is the woman standing on the left and Andrei is in the back holding Elia.|