Year 1 Week 17
This weekend I helped my mom
and dad work in the backyard. The trees are really starting to bloom and
the leaves are sprouting. We decided to dig up the old flower garden and
start over with mulch and some low maintenance bushes. My dad really
needed help with moving the mulch and then with spreading it out.
We went to a nice garage sale that a local housing development was having on Saturday morning. It was in a really nice part to town, so the stuff was pretty good. We found a nice treadmill, which prompted my dad to finally move the old refrigerator and cabinets from our laundry room and make a little exercise area. It looks a lot better now, although I do not know why I am so excited - they won't let me play on the new toy. They said I don't walk fast enough. Well I say, how am I going to get better if I do not practice?
For Mother's Day we took mommy out to brunch on Saturday (to avoid the crowds), and then I ran around like a maniac all weekend. By Sunday night I had worked up quite a sweat by running back and forth in the house and climbing up and down the furniture. My parents seemed very happy when it was time for my bedtime.
|1. 2. 3.||1-2. I can hide. I can
crawl. I can stand. What a cool new toy!
3. I can't see anything. Does this thing work?
|4. 5. 6.||4. Look what I did!
5. Just like my dad, I like my milk.
6. I think I am wheezing a little bit. Can we do a treatment?
|7. 8. 9.||7. Good thing I am here.
This thing too heavy for just one person..
8. Dump it over here and I will spread it around.
9. I quit. This is hard work.
|10. 11. 12.||10-11. I am almost as tall
as you are daddy.
12. I know this is the right way to go down it. I will try to be good.
|13. 14. 15.||13. I had to show mommy how
14. How do you like my new hat? I think I look a little dorky, but my parents like that it covers my ears and face.
15. Hi dad. I am so happy to have a nice deck to play on.