Year 1 Week 11
In talking with some of my
daycare friends, I think I was shortchanged for Easter. They all came in
with candy and baskets of toys. I got nothing. In fact, my parents
had some friends over for hamburgers on the grill, and I got nothing. No
Easter eggs, no candy, no stuffed animals, nothing. I am going to have to
keep a closer eye on them in the future with holidays. Was I supposed to
get presents on St. Patrick's Day? Because if so, I didn't.
My biggest trick now is copying everything that my dad does. I can play Indian with my mouth and hand, I can pound my chest like a gorilla, and I play the trumpet with any tube-shaped objects I can find. He has assured me these are all very useful skills to have.
You should see my mommy's tummy. I can see my little brother getting bigger every week. I haven't been able to feel him move, but my mom and dad have. Here is a picture:
|1. 2. 3.||1-2. I have figured out
that I can stand on the upside-down toy box bins. I have even figured
out how to reach things on the table I am not supposed to have.
3. I did not really like this part of the jungle gym.
|4. 5. 6.||4-6. We had a great day at the park. It was 60 degrees, and I got to run around and go swing.|
|7. 8. 9.||7. If I sit real nice, will
you keep feeding me orange pieces?
8. Banana, cell phone and the permission to poop in my pants. I bet you are all jealous of me.
9. I don't want to talk. I just want to press the buttons.
|10. 11. 12.||10. I just learned that
jumping on the bed is a ton of fun.
11. Why do you come looking for me if I am quiet for more than 10 seconds? I wasn't doing anything really bad.
12. What? So I like to play with the mixer. What is the big deal?
|13. 14. 15.||13. One block on top of the
14. Hold it steady.
15. Admire my work (Yes, I really did stack these. I had only a little bit of help from dad.)
|16. 17. 18.||16. Now destroy it.
17. Aren't I cute?
18. I like it when dad does the nebulizer treatments. He sings "The Ants go Marching" and "This Old Man".
|19. 20.||19. I love my Baby Einstein
DVDs. They are just what I need for a relaxing Saturday morning.
20. Don't ask how I got into this position. I don't know. A better question is why were they taking pictures of me while I was asleep?