Alexander Week 9
March 6-12, 2004
I got to spend a whole week with Aunt Melissa.
It was very trying, but I did it. My dad did warn me.... In all
honesty I had a great time with her. She made me smile a lot and I am so
happy that I got to go wedding dress shopping with her. Nana is still
here. We get a lot of time together because my mom and dad are finally
getting time to themselves. The biggest news of the past week is that I
turned 2 months old! I look back on when I was a little kid and think how
immature I was. I have grown so much in the last month.
I forgot to mention last week that I went to the doctor's office for my 2 month well child check. I have really got to watch what I eat because I gained almost 5 pounds since birth. I now weigh 13lb 12oz. They also tricked me and did not warn me that the friendly nurse was really a needle-carrying monster. She stabbed me three times!
|1. 2. 3.||1. Nana and me.
2. Nana and a grumpy me.
3. Alexander the Pooh
|4. 5. 6.||4. My dad warned me that Aunt Melissa was
kind of funny looking. Now I know for myself.
5. She is teaching me some fashion sense.
6. Anne Lent gave me this wonderful car seat cover. No more annoying snowsuit.
|7. 8. 9.||7-8. At least Aunt Melissa is good for lying
9. Stop taking pictures of me.
|10. 11. 12.||10. Back in my dad's arms. Ahhhh.
11. Which camera am I supposed to look at?
12. I told them I couldn't finish the whole thing. Especially after unlimited salad and breadsticks.
|13. 14. 15.||13-15. I just get shuffled from person to person.|
|16. 17. 18.||16-17. I am posing on my playmat by special
request of my internet audience.
18. I don't want to burp. Keep feeding me.
|19. 20. 21.||19. Aren't we a nice looking family?
20. I keep forgetting where that middle C is.
21. Now dad can carry me all day without hurting his arms.