Alexander Week 7
February 21-27, 2004
My parents were all excited this past week because they found a daycare for me. Doesn't it seem a little odd that they are so excited to be getting rid of me? Hmmm... I got them back by keeping them awake for most of the night that I found out.
|1. 2. 3.||1. Faking sleep on my mat.
2. When they are not looking I open my eyes.
3. Stunned by the camera.
|4. 5. 6.||4. Walking with dad.
5. I am almost smiling...
6. There it is!!! (my first smile caught on camera)
|7. 8. 9.||7. Playing piano with my mom (that is what
made me smile).
8. Here I am modeling my new outfit and duck from Aunt Donna and Aunt Elaine.
9. I enjoy my vibrating chair.
|10. 11. 12.||10-12. I like to lie on the couch with my mom.|
|13. 14. 15.||13. I am smiling more and more.
14. Finally I get to watch what I want to watch.
15. My mom made me such nice clothes. Maybe I will knit her a sweater...