Alexander Week 50
December 18-24, 2004
I had a great
day at my daycare's holiday party this past weekend. All of my friends brought
their parents, and we had a fun night of food and entertainment. Each family
had to provide some sort of entertainment. I let my mom play the piano for
everybody. I was going to sing a little song but she really wanted to show off
to the other parents, so I stepped aside. I did have one surprise up my sleeve
though. My mom and dad were very surprised and almost in tears when I came out
dressed as a little Santa Claus. I stole the show. I was definitely the cutest
kid at the party.
I am getting very excited about seeing all of my grandparents and aunts and uncles and everybody else. I also can't wait for the presents. I got to open a present at the holiday party which was more fun than I thought it would be. Ripping paper is a ton of fun.
|1. 2. 3.||1. This is Zhenya.
She runs the daycare.
2. And, these are my friends.
3. Zhenya is telling Santa what to bring me for Christmas.
|4. 5. 6.||4. The girls did a little
ballet dance for us.
5. The Golden Key Rockers rocked the party.
6. This is a part of a skit where the farmer is trying to pull up a turnip, but he needs the help of some friends.
|7. 8. 9.||7. All of the kids came out
and did a little song for the parents.
8. The older kids from daycare did a little ballroom dancing.
9. Here is my debut as Santa.
|10. 11. 12.||10. Me and daddy.
11. Me and mommy.
12. Me stuffing my face.
|13. 14. 15.||13. My parents thought it
would be easier to package me up and ship me to New York,
14. but I cried too much and they had to let me out.
15. Mom and I went out to brunch with some of her friends.
|16.||16. Are you following me?|