Alexander Week 42
October 23-29, 2004
I was "lucky" enough to get my flu
shot this week. My dad does not even qualify to get it, and he works with
sick people all day long. I just think everybody is realizing just who is
the most important one around here.
I did have a bid of a cold this past week. All day I Monday I had a bad runny nose. That night I woke myself up out of a deep sleep with a bad coughing spell. My mom checked on me, and I was breathing funny. My dad broke his rule and listened to me with his stethoscope and said that I had croup. Then, my mom made me get in a hot shower with her so the steam would help my breathing. It was a little weird but it did help. I am still getting over the runny nose part though.
|1. 2. 3.||1. They are not playing
with me enough. I am calling my grandparents to complain.
2. You can't stop me.
3. Here I go. I am really going to do it. If only I can figure out how to dial....
|4. 5. 6.||4. Apples are one of my
5. Some people eat a section at a time. Some people eat around the apple. I eat the whole thing at once.
6. You would cry too if you had to sit next to a Bush/Cheney sign.
|7. 8. 9.||7-9. I love my mommy. Sometimes she squeezes a little too tight though.|
|10. 11. 12.||10. Off for my walk.
11. I fell asleep for so long that leaves started to cover me.
12. How do you like the pumpkin I carved?