Alexander Week 41
October 16-22, 2004
I was introduced to Fall in a big
way this week. In a mean way. They basically just threw me in a pile
of leaves and left me to fend for myself. I rolled over and got leaves in
my mouth and all over my face. Not very cool.
On a better note, I am starting to try all kinds of new foods. I am eating breads, sausage, all kinds of fruits and vegetables, whole milk, yogurt, cottage cheese and even an occasional potato chip. There is nothing that I do not like. I eat anything they give to try. My babysitter is very impressed. She says in addition exploring all foods, I am also advanced developmentally. I walk only holding onto one hand, use a pincer grasp to pick up my food, recognize some sign language (the signs for "more" and "Cheerios" being my favorites) and sing my ABCs (the problem is that nobody else can tell that that is what I am singing).
|1. 2. 3.||1. So, to make dinner I
will need some fruit...
2. some left over pasta...
3. and some barbeque sauce. My mom said I can have whatever I want for dinner. I decided to experiment a little.
|4.||4. That was a good dinner!|
|5. 6. 7.||5. I'm all ready to work
6. You want me to rake the whole back yard?
7. That was hard work. Now that I am all done what do I do now?
|8. 9. 10.||8. Cool! I get to
play in the leaves.
9. I just found out that I can not sit up if I fall.
10. And if I try to turn on my stomach I get a face full of leaves. I don't like this anymore.