Alexander Week 32
August 14-20, 2004
Sorry this is late. I keep
bugging my dad to put the pictures up, but he has been studying for the Boards.
In fact he studies from the time he wakes up until after I go to bed. When
I complain he says that passing this test is what puts food on the table.
Since I am just starting to like Cheerios, I decided to stop bugging him.
I can stand while hanging on to just about anything. I can not tell if my parents like it or not. Every time I come near the couch they have to clear off all the good things like remotes, newspaper, studying stuff, etc. Then again they take a ton of pictures of me doing it.
I am getting excited about taking a trip with my mom to see the New York relatives. The trip will be the longest time that I will be away from my dad. I know that he is not very thrilled about it, but he has to start his new job while we are gone. We will take lots of pictures and talk to him everyday.
|1. 2. 3.||1. Old McDonald had a farm,
and I ate all of the animals (the glove I am chewing has the animal heads on
2. We had to bundle up to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast; it was only 40 degrees.
3. Breakfast with all the old people at Cracker Barrel was nice.
|4. 5. 6.||4. I hate when they wash my
5. Mom, why is the camera so close?
6. Dad is taking me to my nap. Help.
|7. 8. 9.||7-9. She is always interrupting me while I play to take pictures of me. I can't help it that I am so cute.|
|10. 11. 12.||10. They keep dangling toys
over my head just out of reach.
11. In my world anything is a toy. My newest toy is a film canister.
12. I don't think they make me look smarter. I look kind of dorky. (Sorry dad).