Alexander Week 20-21
May 22 - June 4, 2004
I would just like to say that I love my new room. I sleep incredibly well. Most nights I am in bed by 7:30-8:00pm and get up at 6-7am. I am well rested and very playful in the morning. This past week I have had 3 people to wake up to - mom, dad and Grandma Branzburg. We have had some really good times together. Grandma gets to take care of me while my mom is very busy working at her new job and my dad is very busy fixing things around the house. We did have one brief trip as a small family to a picnic. We took advantage of the nice weather to get some good pictures.
|1. 2. 3.||1. Happily playing the piano with
2. Even happier wearing my Moody Blues T-shirt.
3. Feeling pretty lonely in my new room.
|4. 5. 6.||4. Playing with my friend Charles
Vaughn (he is almost 1 years old).
5. Snoozing on his bed.
6. Might as well chew on this.
|7. 8. 9.||7-8. Waiting around while the
movers pack the truck.
9. Sitting with my Grandma Branzburg.
|10. 11.||10. I can sit for just a couple
of seconds. Then I fall right over.
11. The high chair is still a little big. I slide right out of the bottom. (I think my dad is trying to rush things a little bit.)