Alexander and Jordan
Moody Blues Piano - Alexander Piano - Jordan
Alexander and Jordan:
May was a busy month for us. It started with a dance recital. We have both been taking tap and ballet lessons every Saturday morning. Alexander is in his second year and Jordan is in his first year. We have a lot of fun with our classmates and our teacher Angie who teaches us all kinds of fun moves. This year we did a Mickey Mouse routine that was so fun that Alexander decided to do a pre-recital for our friends Viviane and Marco who were visiting from Rome (we went to Rome for their wedding last summer).
Later in the month we had a big trip to Florida to visit mommy's parents Baba Nadia and Dede Eddig. The best part was that we got to go swimming at the apartment complex everyday. It rained everyday but the rain came and went quickly, and we could always find a time to get to the pool. Alexander learned to swim across the pool putting his face in the water and lifting it to breath as he we went. Jordan learned to swim with his face in the water but only on the steps. We also spent time visiting with friends of Baba Nadia and mommy. That meant we visited with mommy's high school principal and with her high school piano teacher.
|1. 2. 3.||1-2. Mickey Mouse dance
3. The Fearsome Foursome of Minnesota
|4. 5. 6.||4-5. Pre and post tooth
6. The airport has a Harley Davidson motorcycle that we like to test out each time we are there.
|7. 8. 9.||7. Another big dinner at the
8-9. We celebrated Jordan's birthday a little early.
|10. 11. 12.||10-11. When the evil Zords tried
to attack Florida, the Minnesota Power Rangers had to take over.
12. Even though he looks friendly, Blue Bear is actually a powerful warrior in disguise.
|13. 14. 15.||13-14. We visited with Baba Nadia
and Dede Eddig's friends.
15. Special time with Dede Eddig.
|16. 17. 18.||16-17. Surprising our parents,
the three of us (including our friend Aeryn) sat and calmly drew pictures of
at least 3 minutes.
18. First the ballet and now this...mmm.
|19. 20. 21.||19-20. We learned the hard
way that you can't hold back the tide.
21. Daddy took us on a walk along the canal not knowing that there were fire ant hills. Jordan thought it would be fun to kick one. He doesn't think that anymore.
|22. 23. 24.||22-23. This is the pool
that we perfected our face-swimming. We got to use our masks every
24. This is my leopard Awesome. That's his name because that's what it said on the bag he came in "Awesome!".
|25. 26. 27.||25-26. Even Florida has Chucky
Cheese although we sill like our Minnesota one better.
27. Don't be fooled by the innocent look.
|28. 29. 30.||28-29. We saw some wild iguanas
at the pond near mommy's old high school.
30. Here is mommy's high school principal.
July 9-16, 2006
July 17 - August 14, 2006
August 15 - Sept 7, 2006
September 7-23, 2006
Sept 24 - Oct 12, 2006
October 13-22, 2006
October 23 - Nov 5, 2006
November 5-26, 2006
November 27-Dec 26 Pt 1
November 27-Dec 26 Pt 2
Sept 20 - Nov 3, 2007