Alexander and Jordan
Alexander and Jordan:
As you can see we had a wonderful time visiting with the grandparents in Rochester. Mommy could not go because she had to teach her students and could not miss that many days. That meant that we had daddy all to ourselves without mommy always trying to talk with him and give him hugs. While we were there we visited the Museum of Play (twice) and Chuck E Cheese (twice) and got to see lots of Aunts (2) and Uncles (4) and other relatives and friends.
|1. 2. 3.||1-2. Even though daddy will never
allow us to ride on a real one, we can pretend on the one at the airport.
3. What to do you mean we are not going to the parade? I can't let down the band.
|4. 5. 6.||4. Grandpa is a good swing
5. Our uncles threatened to lock us in the playhouse if we didn't pose in a picture with them.
6. Who would have thought I had to go from Minnesota to New York to play with snow.
|7. 8. 9.||7. We are just like Bert and Ernie
on Sesame Street. (I say that Alexander is Bert.)
8. Hey Cookie Monster! Where are those cookies you promised me?
9. If the Cookie Monster won't open the door, I will just climb over the wall...
|10. 11. 12.||10-11. Barney and Bob are great
12. Bubble Boy Alexander
|13. 14. 15.||13. My car is winning!
14. Let me do it!
15. Racking up the tickets at Skee Ball.
|16. 17. 18.||16. Finally we get to buy what we
want. Go put back the fruit. Where is the ice cream?
17. And here's Jordan..
18. No walls can stand in the way of Super Alexander.
|19. 20. 21.||19. If we practice, maybe daddy
will let us drive the plane home.
20. Whoa! What are you guys doing back there?
21. It is a good thing we traveled 1200 miles to New York or else we would never get to play in the sand.
|22. 23. 24.||22-23. Chillin' on the slide.
24. All tired out.
|25. 26. 27.||25. Regular sliding is no fun.
We add rocks to the slide and go extreme sliding.
26. The 15 minutes of fame for the pot and pan band lasted about 14:59 minutes too long.
27. It was fun to make Rice Krispie treats with nana.
|28. 29. 30.||28. What's up with the sword in
29. We had to get one more time of playing in the sand in before we went back to Minnesota where they don't have sand (only snow).
30. A tail has so much potential to be destructive...
|31. 32. 33.||31. Who is this game for - adults
32. Yet another generation of kids enjoys the pleasures of the Slinky.
33. I have come a far way from clinging to my dad when the cat comes in the room.
|34. 35. 36.||34. Aunt Melissa is caught in my
35. Uncle Andy is teaching me to juggle.
36. We got to help Grandpa with his candles.
July 9-16, 2006
July 17 - August 14, 2006
August 15 - Sept 7, 2006
September 7-23, 2006
Sept 24 - Oct 12, 2006
October 13-22, 2006
October 23 - Nov 5, 2006
November 5-26, 2006
November 27-Dec 26 Pt 1
November 27-Dec 26 Pt 2
|Sept 20 - Nov 3, 2007|