Alexander and Jordan
November 10 - January 10, 2008
Alexander and Jordan:
Periodically we have performance night. That means that we take turns sitting at the piano to do some kind of performance. Sometimes we sing, sometimes we play the piano and sometimes we do both. Afterwards we bow to the audience. Alexander's favorite performance is a story about dragons. Jordan's favorite is a song about naughty cats who have to sit in a chair.
Alexander had a small birthday party at home and a bigger one at daycare. Of course Jordan got some toys too given Alexander got a new bike on Jordan's birthday. This time of the year is like one continuous party - Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's (Baba Nadia's birthday), Alexander's birthday, and Daddy's birthday. I don't mind because it is more chance for presents.
Baba Nadia and Dede Eduard stayed with us for a week. Daddy and Dede Eduard sanded, spackled, primed and painted the foyer. It looks really good. It is like brand new. Mommy's job was to protect the piano. She did a good job.
While they were here we had lots of time to visit and spent some time siteseeing. We went to the Science Museum where we saw the Pompeii ruins and then a bunch of dinosaurs.
Christmas and New Year's
|1. 2. 3.||1. I have a remarkable ability to
recite books back after only one or two readings. That makes it easier
to read to myself.
2. Here we look just like daddy.
3. Here we look just like mommy.
|4. 5. 6.||4. For our lesson today we will
be talking about the difference between Jung and Freud.
5-6. Careful of the bears under the piano.
|7. 8. 9.||7-9. Superheroes ready for action.|
|10. 11. 12.||10. I am ready to bounce into
11. The Stuffed Animal Pied Piper
12. The Sick Boys.
|13. 14. 15.||13-15. Here we are on performance night.|
|16. 17. 18.||16. Uncle Mark is reading about
17. Dinner time.
18. Uncle Mark was trying to help me use these new learning blocks. I am working on learning to read.
|19. 20. 21.||19. We got to be test subjects
for the family pictures.
20. We are getting ready to take our own pictures.
21. This is our "money game". That is what we call sequence. The object is to put a chip on every animal (at least that is our object).
|22. 23. 24.||22. Alexander is learning to
write so the people outside can read it.
23. Let's find what the weather is like in New York.
24. I am going to make Mommy a pretty picture.
|25. 26. 27.||25. Where's Baba Nadia?
26. Okay everybody keep it down while we watch Cars.
27. I got a robot for Christmas.
|28. 29. 30.||28. The rockets are ready to take
29. Alexander's birthday cupcake is great. I am saving the stuff around my mouth for later.
30. I got a cool robot arm for my birthday to go with my cool robot from Christmas.
July 9-16, 2006
July 17 - August 14, 2006
August 15 - Sept 7, 2006
September 7-23, 2006
Sept 24 - Oct 12, 2006
October 13-22, 2006
October 23 - Nov 5, 2006
November 5-26, 2006
November 27-Dec 26 Pt 1
November 27-Dec 26 Pt 2
|Sept 20 - Nov 3, 2007|