Alexander and Jordan
June 12 - 24, 2007
Alexander: We had a bowling day on Memorial Day with our friends.
It was the first time that we ever tried bowling, and we were pretty good at it.
It was a good thing that we had the alley mostly to ourselves because the ball
did not always want to stay in our lane. We both even rolled a couple of
Our daycare had its graduation party and I had a solo! I got up in front of everybody and sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". I did a wonderful job and did not forget any of the words. The party also gave me and Jordan an excuse to dress up in our good clothes.
Jordan: Grandma and Grandpa Branzburg just left after a nice visit for my birthday and mommy's birthday. We spent a lot of time with them including breakfast with them, two birthday parties (me and mommy), and playing at the maze. They took us for a bike ride and to the park and played with us a lot.
We heard that St Paul had a lot of dinosaurs, so we spent the morning finding a bunch of them. Then we went to the Science museum to see the dinosaur bones. After having lunch there we went to a 3D movie about sharks and turtles.
|1. 2. 3.||1-3. For my first time bowling, I did pretty well.|
|4. 5. 6.||4. I am cruising now. Look
at me go. Now, how do I turn it on?
5. How important is it that the ball stays in my lane?
6. I love the feel of the wind in my hair.
|7. 8. 9.||7. Your right daddy. This
is a lot of fun. Can I wash the dishes every night?
8. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. What can I hit now?
9. I wonder if it was purposeful that we are on opposite ends from each other.
|10. 11. 12.||10-12. Aren't we the handsomest boys you have ever seen?|
|13. 14. 15.||13. When we get bored with our
room full of toys, paper always saves the day.
14-15. Or sticks.
|16. 17. 18.||16. Grandpa Branzburg reading
Three Little Pigs.
17. I decided to test Grandpa Branzburg's patience with reading this book over and over again.
18. When we can't go outside, we bring it inside with a game of catch.
|19. 20. 21.||19. Who needs utensils?
20-21. Jordan's birthday was lucrative for both of us.
|22. 23. 24.||22-24. Grandma and Grandpa Branzburg got us these great new bikes for Jordan's birthday.|
|25. 26. 27.||25. Breakfast with our good
26. Goat. Here's some straw. Open up.
27. Are you really Bambi?
|28. 29. 30.||28. Do you want something to eat?
29. Are you sure?
30. Well, eat up.
|31. 32. 33.||31. I thought it would be fun to
go outside (by myself) and stand under the sprinkler.
32. This is the biggest lizard we have ever seen!
33. We are making the Sharp Tooth open and close his mouth. He can't get us though because he is not real.
|34. 35. 36.||34-36. We love dinosaurs, and St. Paul is crawling with them.|
July 9-16, 2006
July 17 - August 14, 2006
August 15 - Sept 7, 2006
September 7-23, 2006
Sept 24 - Oct 12, 2006
October 13-22, 2006
October 23 - Nov 5, 2006
November 5-26, 2006
November 27-Dec 26 Pt 1
November 27-Dec 26 Pt 2