Alexander and Jordan
November 27 - December 26, 2006
Alexander: What a whirlwind!
Christmas was awesome. We got a bunch of cool presents and then spent the
rest of the day with Kyle and Ethan and their family. We had a wonderful
time. We played with toys, watched the "Cars" movie, and ate lots of good
food. I can't wait until next year.
Just a week ago we were in Florida visiting with Grandma and Grandpa Branzburg. It was just like Christmas there too. Presents, movies and food...
Jordan: We got truly spoiled in Florida. We
had more candy in the first day than we were allowed to have the entire year
until then. But, that is what grandparents are for. I had never been
to Florida. I have to agree with my dad, it is too warm and humid.
Plus, like him, I missed the cold.
Pictures Part 1
|1. 2. 3.||1. This is my new train.
2-3. This table is good for trains and cows - just like the one I am eating.
|4. 5. 6.||4. We are doing the Christmas jam
5. I know I just woke up, but my new blankie is so comfortable that I have to take a nap.
6. This puzzle is double the fun because it is two puzzles in one.
|7. 8. 9.||7. This think is almost as big as
8. I bet you have never seen a bear (look at my feet) drinking milk out of a glass.
9. Post-Christmas carnage.
|10. 11. 12.||10. We will say Cheese but there
is no way we are looking away from the movie (Cars) long enough to talk to
11. Thank goodness Ethan finally got a Mr. King. Now we will stop taking mine.
12. We had to take a break to discuss some important matters.
|13. 14. 15.||13. Wait! Which camera are
we supposed to look at.
14. See our fish crackers.
15. Mommy took a break to sit with me a Ethan to watch Cars for a little while.
|16. 17.||16-17. Here is a picture of Mommy and Leslie and then of their whole family.|
June 12-18, 2006
June 19 - July 8, 2006
July 9-16, 2006
July 17 - August 14, 2006
August 15 - September 7, 2006
September 7-23, 2006
September 24 - October 12, 2006
October 13-22, 2006
October 23 - Nov 5, 2006
November 5-26, 2006