Alexander and Jordan
November 27 - December 26, 2006
Alexander: We were invited to a cool party
with our friend from daycare - Emma. She turned two and had a party at a
professional kid gym. We played basketball, went on a zip-line, played
bubbles and ate cake.
In the middle of December we went to Florida to visit with Grandma and Grandpa. We had a good time catching up with them and showing them how smart and talented we are. Of course they were thrilled to see us and spoiled us rotten.
Jordan: We had our first family cookie decorating
event. Mommy did all of the hard work of baking the cookies, and daddy got
to help us do the decorating. We made a mess, but we made some real
"yummy" cookies with a lot of sprinkles.
New Pictures Part
|1. 2. 3.||1. Nana and Grandpa bought us a
new advent "farm". At least that is what we have been calling it.
2. Chaos erupted at Emma's birthday when they started the bubbles.
3. I decided to be adventurous on the zip-line.
|4. 5. 6.||4. I always aspire to higher
and more ambitious goals.
5. Now Alexander is at my mercy.
6. I can hardly take a shot with all of these kids in my way.
|7. 8. 9.||7-8. You can tell we have been
practicing on our own hoop.
9. Today I am going to the hospital with daddy.
|10. 11. 12.||10. Mommy said she had a take
this picture to prove that we can share.
11. We are so cozy in our towels after our bath.
12. A: This is my best choo-choo train imitation. J: I wanted to prove I could be a big boy like Alexander by wearing underwear on the outside so everybody can see it.
|13. 14. 15.||13. Daddy had to see what it was
like to hold a baby girl because he will never have one of his own.
14. Finally I am old enough to teach somebody who is younger than me how to play with toys.
15. Grandpa first let us sit on the tractor, then...
|16. 17. 18.||16. Alexander chickened out, so I
got to drive the tractor by myself.
17. We showed Grandpa our movie "Cars".
18. Grandpa told us all kinds of good stories about when mommy was little.
|19. 20. 21.||19. Daddy promised that we could
eat as many cookies as we wanted when we were done. At least that is
what I heard (and what I expected when we were done).
20. I always say you can never have too many sprinkles.
21. I could be a professional cookie model. (Parents note: The band aids are decoration and not for real injuries.)
|22. 23. 24.||22-23. Despite what everybody who
does not live in Minnesota thinks, we love the cold and snow.
24. Dad left us here saying something about how he finally get things done around the house.
June 12-18, 2006
June 19 - July 8, 2006
July 9-16, 2006
July 17 - August 14, 2006
August 15 - September 7, 2006
September 7-23, 2006
September 24 - October 12, 2006
October 13-22, 2006
October 23 - Nov 5, 2006
November 5-26, 2006