Alexander and Jordan
May 15-29, 2006
Alexander: We have had a very interesting
two weeks. My dad was gone in Chicago again last week. He says that
will be last time that he has to go away without us until October. He has
had to leave us with mom a lot recently, so it will be nice to have both of them
around for a long time.
This past weekend has been very full and very fun. I will let Jordan tell some of it, but I have to tell you about a couple of the things we did. On Saturday we went out to breakfast at a fun little diner in Osseo. The manager was a very friendly lady who helped pick up our toys when we dropped them and did not yell when Jordan spilled mommy's water. After breakfast we went to the park and played basketball. Later that day mommy had to go to a special dinner so Daddy, Jordan and I had dinner with Kyle and Ethan.
Sunday we had a birthday party for my friend Michelle at Chucky Cheese. We had a great time eating pizza and playing games. We earned enough tickets to buy two nerf throwing balls. It was a special enough that I promptly ripped them apart. When we got home we all washed the cars. We got soaked but we had fun. We have had record high temperatures (high of 97 on Saturday), so it was nice to cool off a little.
Jordan: Memorial day we went to the community
center pool nice and early before most people go there. We were meeting up
with Kyle and Ethan. By 10am it was already 85 degrees, so the pool
quickly filled up. We had a great time playing in the outdoor pool which
just opened this weekend. We spent most of our time in the lazy river
floating on floaties. They Alexander was brave enough to jump in the
water. We went home for a little while and then Kyle, Ethan, and their
parents came over for barbecue food. I have learned that I really like
corn. That is about all I ate.
Last weekend was our day care graduation party. There was a lot of singing and dancing and everybody got presents. I got all dressed up and looked very handsome. The next day we went over to our friend Emma's house and played for a little while. Then all of us went out to lunch at Perkins.
|1. 2. 3.||1. Taking a cereal break.
2. I am ready for blastoff.
3. Emma was nice enough to let us borrow her toys.
|4. 5. 6.||4-5. Here we are all dressed up
in our best clothes.
6. This is my puppy dog eyes look.
|7. 8. 9.||7-8. We are very happy to be
eating our pancakes.
9. Does this smile make me look innocent?
|10. 11. 12.||10. Kyle and Ethan have the best
11. One hand is never enough when it comes to corn.
12. Jordan carries on the tradition of the tooth brushing boys.
|13. 14. 15.||13. Taking a little breakfast
14. These fishing games never work right. I can never get the prize I want.
15. Pizza time!
|16. 17. 18.||16. Why do I have to keep the
ball in my own lane? It is easier if I use all six lanes.
17. Mommy let me drive. Daddy said that I was better than her.
18. If this gate weren't here I could kick the balls better.
|19. 20. 21.||19. This is what I think you
should make our house look like.
20. Mommy, after my ballerina classes can I go to cheerleading practice?
21. This is Winnie the Pooh. He is a bear. I see I have a lot to teach you.
|22. 23. 24.||22. Quiet. Don't tell dad
where we are.
23. I have so much watermelon in my mouth I can hardly close it.
24. Daddy. We are making candy. Here is your piece.