Alexander and Jordan
July 17 - August 14, 2006
Alexander and Jordan: Since the last time
this was updated we have had a lot go on. Most interesting was our trip to
New York. We spent the first week in the
1000 Islands at a cabin with Nana,
Grandpa, Uncle Cory and Tara, and Uncle Brett and Aunt Melissa. During the
week we went on Uncle Brett and Cory's boat, went fishing, swam in the river,
went sightseeing of Clayton and Alexandria Bay, visited Boldt Castle and just
relaxed. The first few days were so warm that we could not spend much time
outside. It rained a little bit later in the week. It was a good
think that we had some of our Bob the Builder visits.
The second week in New York we went down to Cohocton. We visited with Aunt Bonny while dad did a lot of repairs around our house there. We also got to stay in another cabin next to the water which was pretty cool. We had a good time visiting with Grandpa and Memere.
Once back in Rochester we went to the Strong National Museum of Play and the attached Butterfly hut.
|1. 2. 3.||1. I bet you have never seen a
cow ride a horse before.
2. I am a cow and Jordan is constipated.
3. How come daddy's doesn't make bubbles to?
|4. 5. 6.||4. No, I don't want anymore.
Mommy said I am not supposed to drink the bubbles.
5. Look at me be a big boy brushing my teeth.
6. Not again mom.
|7. 8. 9.||7. The Sick Boys.
8. We are not clowns - we can't fit anymore kids in here.
9. We wanted to play on the ladybug but it was Adam and then Paul's turn.
|10. 11. 12.||10-12. Playing at the playground with Adam.|
|13. 14. 15.||13. Promise you won't push me in
14. Are you sure my fingers don't look like carrots?
15. Relaxing with Nana.
|16. 17.||16. Just like my big brother I am
a fearless pool jumper.
17. Where is all of this water coming from? Am I peeing again?
|18. 19. 20.||18. Trust me we are not just
looking at a leaf. There is actually a butterfly in there.
19. It is not as hard as it seems Nana. There are only 4 pieces. You can do it.
20. Can I have it mommy? Can I? Can I?
|21. 22. 23.||21. You can never have too many
pumpkins in the cupboard...
22. Everything is a potential telephone.
23. He can't get out of there. Right?!
|24. 25. 26.||24. We are off to work.
Wewill be home by 6pm.
25. I swear we did not know they were putting these on us.
26. I have no idea what this is, but it is fun.
June 12-18, 2006
June 19 - July 8, 2006
July 9-16, 2006